Office Staff Demanded in New Company (Canada)
About our Company
We are currently looking for Airport Ramp Attendant 1000 above vacancies are available (male & female) for one of the reputed company in Canada. We provide free visa & free air ticket. No fees required for Canada. Excellent job opportunity to work and earn in Canada. We guarantee all process are absolutely free of cost and no charges required for it.
W J Stelmaschuk and Associates Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative Clerks (1441)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Clerk
Langley, British Columbia
WJS Canada is currently looking for an individual to join our Community Living Outreach Services team as a Full-Time Administrative Assistant.
The Program: WJS Canada outreach services provide opportunities for adults with developmental disabilities to participate in their community and enjoy a range of social and leisure activities. Outreach services are a community-based mix of employment preparation and community involvement. We offer one-on-one services operating from served individual’s homes or in the community.
The Position: Under direct supervision, performs a variety of office support and/or clerical duties for this CARF accredited agency, such as composing and word processing a variety of standard documents and correspondence, relaying and resolving routine telephone and or walk-up enquiries, processing forms, performing data entry, and establishing and maintaining records. Edits and proofreads documents to ensure accuracy. May perform duties involving simple mathematical calculations.
Schedules and Wage Information:
One full-time position of 40 hours per week with weekly schedule of Monday through Friday, 0900-1700
As an ideal candidate you possess:
Minimum high school diploma or general equivalency diploma with a specialized admin support program.
One to two years experience directly related to the specified duties and responsibilities (including scheduling experience).
- Performs a wide variety of typing assignments which are sometimes confidential in nature; operates personal computer to enter data, draft, edit, revise and print letters, tables, reports and other materials.
- Greets and directs visitors, as and when appropriate; resolves routine administrative problems.
- Performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities as assigned by supervisor.
- Prepares photocopies and facsimiles; operates a variety of office equipment.
- Orders, stocks and distributes office supplies.
- Establishes, maintains and updates files, databases, records, and/or other documents; develops and maintains data, and performs routine analyses and calculations in the processing of data for internal reports as assigned by supervisor.
- Contributes to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy physical environment and adheres to OHS requirements.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Deadline for applications is August 15th, 2018 or until a suitable candidate is found.
Please apply with a resume and covering letter (outline education, experience and references).
Please be sure to include Reference #BC299-Admin, with your submission.
Attention: Jatinder Aujla, Program Director Touch with Company
Note : For Applying the job please go through the job that suits you from the web page and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide us your RESUME so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you for your concern firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be careful –Dear Audience Don’t provide your bank or credit card and Cash without any eligibility letter of company or government because cheater and faker company also working and posting job. be careful when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us email@example.com.