New vacancy in Qatar Airport
About the job:
New vacancy in Qatar Airport.Capable of maintaining accurate, complete and reliable accounting data of Qatar Airways subsidiaries in accordance with Qatar Airways Group’s accounting strategies and the International Financial Reporting Standard. Answerable for accurate exchanges and data by ensuring proper compromise, auditing, and proper accounting.
New vacancy in Qatar Airport
- Aware of the monthly accounting of solicitations, accruals, arrangements, down payments and transactions.
- Screening rates captured during the billing process compete with existing agreements and tax rates through impromptu review and receipt review.
- Below are examples of how to work in a competitive environment and how to do it.
- Ensure effective and conducive development and goals of each outstanding problem. To raise such uncertain questions in race events racing.
- Ensure all baseline reports are kept up-to-date and where applicable.
- Liaise with purchases and sales.
- All payments are guaranteed in accordance with methodology, methodology, and endorsements.
- Participate in all reviews and questions and answers reviews, in a timely manner.
- The other responsibilities are identified with his situation, under the coordination of the head of the department.
- Applicable professional, tertiary or commercial capacity
- Certificate / Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- At least 3 years of applicable experience
- Experience in reducing domestic advertising time.
- Excellent information on the money frame inside
- Must be able to dissect and translate information.
- Must have great interpersonal skills
- Must be autonomous and can work freely with insignificant instructions.
- Must be able to keep records, the secrecy of records and data
- Great systematic skills with the ability to investigate fluctuations understand economic cycles and their effects on the accounts of the pros and cons.
- Great correspondence and introductory skills.
- General Information on International Financial Reporting Standards
- Must have excellent IT capabilities, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Microsoft Access and PowerPoint, as well as capabilities with Oracle Financials, AX, Navision and JD Edwards.
- Must have the incredible hierarchical ability to have the ability to define needs, manage different tasks, manage interference and respect time constraints.
- Applicants having the above requirements from the carrier, terminal, ground handling of goods, duty-free and food supply.
- Outstanding participation in creating business and operational solutions, key core action and significant business activities.
- Great involvement in the exhibition and transmission to the main contractors and the senior board of directors.
How to Apply
We are looking hardworking and Innocent workers. if you think this kind of:
- Upload Fresh a valid passport
- Photocopy of all academic documents
- Upload the fresh CV/resume
- Upload the PP size photos 3 pieces
Please Share This Job: New vacancy in Qatar Airport
Other Jobs Listed by the Company