Natural Gas Construction Laborer
About Company Details
Location: Lisbon Falls, ME, US, 04252
Company: Centuri Construction Group
Construction Laborers are assigned to a crew to install or replace natural gas pipelines underground. Duties involve physically demanding construction general labor while working around heavy equipment. Laborers move earth, equipment, tools and materials safely into place.
- Professional development training
- Employee Assistance program benefit
- Excellent benefit package including Health Insurance as low as .23 cents per week
- Employer Health Saving Acct. contribution up to $1,600.00 per year
- 4% 401(k) company match,
- $50,000.00 company paid life insurance, Dental and Vision as low as $5.45 per week
- Company paid LifeLock-Identity Theft Protection, Long Term/Short Term Disability Ins.
- Wellness Program -On site gym, Physical Activity Reimbursement up to $150.00 each year
- Tobacco Cessation Program, Weight Watchers Program, Healthy Beginnings Program, 8 paid holidays
- Up to 56 hours ETO/Vac earned 1st year
- Use hand tools to dig around existing utility structures to prevent damage
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Keep worksite clean and organized free from unnecessary hazards
- Daily pre-shift vehicle and equipment inspections
- Maintain Daily Log
- Perform regular maintenance and cleaning on assigned vehicles and equipment
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisors
Education, Skills, Experience Needed
- General knowledge of construction related equipment
- Skill to complete work safely in close proximity to workers and underground utilities
- Commitment to doing quality work while putting safety first
- Possess a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Knowledge of DOT regulations is a plus
- Knowledge of underground utilities and locator markings is preferred
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and overtime
Ability to tolerate work in the extremes of weather is essential
Ability to speak and hear worksite safety instructions
Withstand prolonged and repeated: lifting (including overhead, up to 50lbs); standing; climbing; kneeling; reaching and feeling; crouching and crawling
Quick and accurate hand-eye coordination to work safely
- Maintain OSHA certifications
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Pass pre-employment background check
- Provide US work authorization documents for E-Verify
- Valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and no DUIs within a two year rolling period
- Hold valid DOT medical card or obtain prior to employment
- Pass all qualification tests
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Centuri and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Centuri will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process (e.g., accommodations for a test or job interview) if so requested.
Important notice : This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure.It only help to apply position that we cannot take responsible to select your CV.
Be careful –Dear Audience Don’t provide your bank or credit card and Cash without any eligibility letter of company or government because cheater and faker company also working
and posting job. be careful when applying for jobs.
If you see something suspicious email us email@example.com.
Location On Map