Lead Flight Cargo Optimization Officer
Lead Flight Cargo Optimization Officer
As a Lead Flight Freight Optimization Officer, you will certainly be accountable to preserve Cargo intelligence turning points for all shipment ex-spouse. DOH. You have to optimize the freight capability on flights and also make certain high quality of service, in addition to ensure revenue protection steps are applied through joint choice making within IOC window (24Hrs). Display the right closure of the trips and follow up on prompt launch of UWS for all flight lugging freight to guarantee OTP of the trip. Screens essential shipments on flight reservation checklist for QR supply chain. Expects shipment disturbances on airway-bill degree. Assisted with sophisticated operational devices, conduct source evaluation for interfered with delivery motions as well as send in-depth report for Consumer experience record. Update Network Cargo Control Supervisor on security backups, emergencies, functional, business and also revenue monitoring if affecting earnings and ability use.
In this function, you will work as a 24/7 get in touch with for IOC freight group to recommend on effect on shipment-level disturbances – responsible for supplying information driven input on income as well as operational impacts within IOC Freight, display shipments throughout QR Cargo supply chain i.e. booking, acceptance, QR freighters and passenger trip activities additionally can Include interline, trucking. Have exposure on deliveries available at the center, any stockpile to be escalated to Network Freight Control Manager.
- Follow-up and also proactively keep an eye on UWS is launched based on sop.
- Initiate Storehouse as well as Ramp disturbance to DTM as well as rise to Network Freight Control Supervisor.
- Launch pre-carry of shipments if capability is offered. Work as POC for ACAS related questions of deliveries touching Doha.
- Adhere to all applicable business and also industry details regulations, and legislative requirements, as recommended in the IOC and Trip Procedures Guidebook (Component A), IATA Live Animal Laws, Truck Handling Guidebook, Cargo Solution Guidebook, Ground Workflow Handbook, Boeing Weight and also Equilibrium Guidebook, Plane Weight as well as Balance Handbook.
- Work as crucial prime focus for GHA’s, profits administration, operations, IOC Cargo roles to issue fix disparities and also enhance revenue influence of a lot of essential deliveries and also trips to ensure any information associating with a profits effect and capacity are readily offered with one point of contact at all times.
- Take an informed choice which deliveries must be uplifted on area restraint trips in coordination with Lead Policeman– Freight Commercial Control.
- Anticipate and communicate with appropriate stakeholders to shield interrupted booking (e.g. high program, reduced program, late shipment by shipper, missed connection).
- Display delivery FSUs throughout QR Freight supply chain i.e. booking, approval, additionally can include interline and also trucking, QR freighters and also passenger flight activities by on a regular basis inspecting the dashboard as well as maintain a close line of communication with the Lead Police Officer- Cargo Commercial Controller.
- Action deliveries interfered with from accomplishing turning point by launching a security plan to still fulfill planned NFD time, ex lover. worldwide crucial account consumer’s shipment has RCF FSU triggered and NFD message is running late. Investigates cause for hold-up and also ends the factor as storehouse congestion, raises delivery status as crucial as well as GHAs storage facility import group accelerates break-down of this shipment to guarantee it fulfills the scheduled NFD timeline.
- Action missing out on FSUs as the landmark approaches and/or passes. Consistently communicate with relevant centerpieces network-wide (i.e. Load Master, Truck Police Officer, GHA, trucking, interline as well as relevant QR personnel), to guarantee FSUs are gotten within the prepared Freight iQ landmark.
To be effective in this duty you will certainly need to be minimal Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience in trustworthy freight forwarder, cargo customer service, cargo profits management or freight supply chain. As well as, participation in Freight iQ/Cargo 2000 efficiency as well as evaluation.
You will require to have an audio understanding of cargo booking and also radar, overall freight operations and set up, as well as cargo supply chain. You should have a comprehensive knowledge in freight income monitoring concept as well as solid understanding of key stakeholder features including GHA’s, network terminals, cargo operations, IOC, crew control, fuel OCC, trip send off, NAVATM, tons masters, network planning, charter procedures, hazardous goods, cargo conformity, business safety and also protection, freight sales, consumer experience.
Other Job Information:
Please share this job information: Lead Flight Cargo Optimization Officer
Other Jobs Listed by the Company