Europejobsnetwork.com is an online jobs posting company. Here you can search and find your choice position which are matching with your capacity and latency.We are provides thousands above vacancy on our Facebook page board. We are not employment agency but we are working refer by biggest job portal company for example:jobbank/indeed.We introduced about company and position that you have to apply yourselves. It`s a totally free job provider company we do not take any charge to apply your choice position.
My Field. My Craft. My Legacy .
You have talent, and PCL recognizes the value that each skilled craft person brings to the work site. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of construction jobs with a company that is recognized as a leader in the construction industry. Be part of world-class projects and a culture that is built on employee success and sharing of collective experiences. Whether your focus is civil infrastructure, heavy industrial, or buildings, PCL has construction jobs that will showcase your skills.
PCL Builders Calgary District is now hiring for projects with steady employment and long term work in Calgary and Southern Alberta.
We are seeking experienced Skilled Construction Labourers to join our team.
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Requisition #140000L8 in the subject line.
Bring your resume to our District office located at 2882 1th Street NE Calgary AB.
Duties and Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
- Stripping, cleaning and stacking concrete formwork
- Assist Carpenters with the assembly of concrete formwork
- Hand excavation and snow removal
- Spreading, shoveling and raking material such as dirt, gravel and fill material
- Setting up pumps and dewatering construction sites
- Assembling heating and hoarding structures, maintaining construction heaters
- Concrete demolition, breaking and chipping
- Controlled existing structure demolition and teardown
- Light duty scaffolding erection and dismantling
- Housekeeping, general cleanup and site maintenance
- Cleaning site trailers, lunchrooms and public areas
- May work with or near chemicals, cranes, and moving equipment
- Duties may vary depending on previous work experience
· Have 1 year previous construction laboring experience or labour experience in a related field
- Be in good health and physically fit
- Work in heavy commercial or civil concrete construction considered a plus
- Previous experience working with hand and power tools considered a plus
- Skills and Attributes
- Able to work at heights and balance on platforms, scaffolds and decks
- Able to work alone, or as part of a team
- Display good verbal and written communication skills when working with other employees
- Hardworking and able to readily accept and apply direction from a supervisor
- Hand and finger dexterity for reaching, handling and feeling while working
- Able to regularly lift and move 30 pound objects during a shift
- Other Requirements
- Workers must provide their own safety footwear
- Workers are required to provide their own basic hand tools as listed in the collective agreement
- Workers must have reliable transportation, or be able to access jobsites in any location of the city
This position is physically demanding and involves exposure to all elements of outdoor work. Hours of work for this position are based on a standard 44 hour work week with added overtime as required. Successful candidates will be available for overtime work, weekends, evenings and be available for out of town work. This position requires a keen attention to detail and a commitment to working safe on our jobsites.
PCL Builders offers competitive wages, health benefits, retirement contributions and long-term career opportunities.
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.
Company : PCL Builders Inc.
Job Posting : Mar 8, 2018
Closing Date : Ongoing
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Calgary
Email This Job
Please fill out the fields below if you would like to email this job posting to yourself or a friend.<<Apply Now>>
Important notice : This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure.It only help to apply position that we cannot take responsible to select your CV.
Be careful –Dear Audience Don’t provide your bank or credit card and Cash without any eligibility letter of company or government because cheater and faker company also working
and posting job. be careful when applying for jobs.
If you see something suspicious email us email@example.com.