CLEANING WORKER IN CANADA
Lake St. George Field Centre
Europejobsnetwork.com is an online jobs posting company. Here you can search and find your choice position which are matching with your capacity and latency. We are provides thousands above vacancy on our Facebook page board. We are not employment agency but we are working refer by biggest job portal company for example:jobbank/indeed.We introduced about company and position that
you have to apply yourselves. It`s a totally free job provider company we do not take any charge to apply your choice position.
The Cleaner is a part time (21 hour per week) position whose primary responsibility is the cleanliness of the overnight dormitory buildings, dining hall, office spaces, common areas and mud rooms at the Lake St George Field Centre in Richmond Hill. This position will also provide back up and support for building, grounds and program maintenance as needed. Lake St. George provides year round overnight and day programs for school groups, corporate groups, community partners and residents. Weekend hours may be required on occasion.
Occupational health and safety is a major responsibility and hiring is contingent to the clearance of a Vulnerable Sector Screening.
- Knowledge and Experience:
2 years experience in facility cleaning and/or faclilites operations.
- An understanding of the safe use and storage of cleaning chemicals and equipment.
- Ability to operate grounds maintenance vehicles and equipment an asset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-directed and the ability to work within tight timelines.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Valid Ontario drivers licence and access to a personal vehicle daily.
- Standard First Aid certification an asset.
- Experience with building systems including HVAC an asset.
- Building cleaning between and during group visits including floors, washrooms, mud rooms, common areas, dorm rooms, office spaces and dining hall.
- Bulldlng maintenance support Including painting, carpentry, electrical and plumbing repairs.
- All season grounds maintenance support including grass mowing and trimming, trail maintenance, programmlng maintenance, snow removal, salting and sanding walkways.
- Facility waste and recycling duties.
- Seasonal deep cleaning.
- Contractor hiring and contractor supervision as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
TRCA is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require accessibility related accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Important notice : This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure.It only help to apply position that we cannot take responsible to select your CV.
Be careful –Dear Audience Don’t provide your bank or credit card and Cash without any eligibility letter of company or government because cheater and faker company also working
and posting job. be careful when applying for jobs.
If you see something suspicious email us email@example.com.