Europejobsnetwork.com is an online jobs posting company. Here you can search and find your choice position which are matching with your capacity and latency. We are provides thousands above vacancy on our Facebook page board. We are not employment agency but we are working refer by biggest job portal company for example:jobbank/indeed.We introduced about company and position that you have to apply yourselves. It`s a totally free job provider company we do not take any charge to apply your choice position.
We are currently looking for a Welder/Fitter to join Central Equipment Sales and Service specializing in commercial vehicle and equipment repairs/modification.
Position available :
Welder/Fitter => 200 vacancies
Oil & Gas Operations Officer – => 3 Officer + 40 Helper
Supervisor, Facilities Maintenance => 10+ 50 Helper
Airport Firefighter => 20 Vacancies
Operations Manager => 30 Vacancies
General Helper => 250 Vacancies
Foreman => 100 Vacancies
Wall Painter => 40 Vacancies
Electrician => 150 vacancies
forklift Operators => 60 Vacancies
Drivers => 33 Vacancies
- Machinery or equipment repair; Custom fabrication; Structural construction.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment.
- Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines.
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding.
- Interpret welding process specifications.
- Determine weld ability of materials.
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment.
- Maintain work area appearance and ensure safety.
- Other projects and tasks assigned by the Lead Hand or Manager
Flux core arc welding (FCAW); Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW); Gas metal arc welding (GMAW); arc air gouging and acetylene torch.
Abiltiy to handle heavy loads as this is physically demanding.
Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination.
- Welding/fitter experience.
- Must have experience working with large parts/fabrications.
- Owns tools; Safety Boots, Safety Glasses,Saftey Harness, welding helmet
- Must be able to interpret drawings and/or blueprints.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision and direction.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Able to work overtime as required.
- We offer Benefits; Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability.
- Please submit your resume via indeed or you can drop off your resume at 380 Grays Road, Stoney Creek
- We thank all applicants that apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Important notice : This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure.It only help to apply position that we cannot take responsible to select your CV.
Be careful –Dear Audience Don’t provide your bank or credit card and Cash without any eligibility letter of company or government because cheater and faker company also working
and posting job. be careful when applying for jobs.
If you see something suspicious email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location On Map